I’m Marion, host of “Heading Home with Marion”, 2 to 6 pm weekdays on Faith FM. I also host “Conversations”, a weekly interview show that airs Thursdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 1:30 pm.
I was raised on a dairy farm about 30 miles from London, where we had no television, but we did listen to a Christian radio station. No wonder I am passionate about Christian radio!
I began volunteering about 5 years ago at another Christian station, visiting area Churches for them, and co-hosting their share-a-thons, before coming to Faith FM about 2 years ago, first as a volunteer, then as midday host.
It is my joy to encourage and challenge Christians to live for God, and to share the simple Gospel message on air, because I have a heart for people who may not yet be born again. I pray that God will speak through me, and that His Word, which I read each day at 2:35pm, and the music played will change lives.
1. My favourite bible verse is….
- Roman 8:28
2. My hobbies are….
3. My favourite Faith FM artists are….
- Downhere, Petra, Derrick Drover
4. I bet you didn’t know….
- I can do the “moon walk”!
5. My guilt pleasure is…
- Doritos and a good movie!
6. If I could have dinner with one person, it would be…
- Bill Graham in his youth or Bruce Wilkinson (“Dreamgiver” video presenter)
7. The celebrity I most resemble is…
- Moria Brown – 100 Huntley Street