Walk for Freedom
- Saturday, October 20 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Open Door Christian Fellowship, 940 Dundas St., London
- A silent walk to raise awareness for women trafficked in London
- Also for the millions of people held in slavery around the world
- Sponsored by 521 ministries/A21
- No cost; for more info, click here.
New Sarum Baptist Anniversary Celebration
- Sunday, October 21 at 3:00 pm
- New Sarum Baptist Church, 46195 New Sarum Line
- 180th Anniversary Celebration
- Guest speaker Dr. Neil Cudney
- Bluegrass music by “The Parson and Easy Pickens”!
- Free admission; Roast Beef and Turkey Dinner to follow!
A Nite to Remember for Couples
- Sunday, October 21 at 6:00pm
- North Park Community Church
- 1510 Fanshawe Park Rd E., London
- 2 ½ hours of laughter and encouragement for your marriage!
- with Comedian and Pastor Steve Geyer
- Get your tickets here! $10 each!
Westview Hymn Sing
- Sunday, October 21 at 6:30pm
- Westview Baptist Church
- 1000 Wonderland Rd. S., London
- Come and bring a friend to our monthly hymn sing!
- Sing the great hymns of the church together for an hour.
- Free event: All Welcome!!
ALS Fundraiser Concert
- Wednesday, October 24 at 7:00pm
- The Aeolian Hall, 795 Dundas St., London
- “Youth for Today; Cure for Tomorrow”
- Fundraiser for ALS
- Enjoy a night of music with El Sistema.
- Buy your tickets here!
- Saturday, October 27 9am – 3pm
- Westmount Presbyterian Church
- 521 Village Green Ave., London
- Fundraiser for Church Music Program
- Sheet music, Instrumental Books, Music Lesson Books, etc.
- More info on the Church is HERE!!!
London Men of Accord in Concert
- Saturday, October 27 at 2:00pm
- Royal View Church, 218 Clarke Rd., London
- A beautiful afternoon of “a capella” music
- Special guests “Ripple Effect” and “Resolution”
- Tickets are $20/adult and $15/student
- Call 519 667-1418 or click here for more info!
YFC Fundraising Banquet
- Monday, October 29 at 6pm
- London Convention Centre, 300 York St.
- “Reunion of Hope”, promoted by Youth for Christ
- Celebrating 55 years as London YFC
- Hear music and stories from then and now!
- Reserve your table or seat here! (or call 519 686-0093)
CHOOSE JOY: Strengthening Marriage & Family Conference
- Friday & Saturday, November 2 & 3
- 1139 Riverside Drive, London, ON
- Conference about Strengthening Family Relationships
- Featuring Richard & Linda Eyre: Parenting, Marriage, and Family Experts
- $50 per person; includes lunch at the Mandarin!
- For more information, click here!
Christmas Bazaar, Books & Bling
- Saturday, November 3: 10 am to 1 pm
- St. Mark’s Anglican Church
- 1320 Wilton Ave., London, ON
- Homemade baked goods, knitted items, etc.
- Delicious meat pies and Homemade turkey soup
- Check it out on Facebook!