SOLD OUT!! Date Night Tour: Clean Comedy for Couples!
- Sorry, this event is now SOLD OUT!
- Friday, February 14 at 7:30pm
- North Park Community Church
- 1510 Fanshawe Park Rd. E., London
- Featuring comedians Andy Beningo & Paul May
- Get more info by clicking here!!
Family Day Games Event!
- Monday, Feb. 17 from 1pm to 4pm
- St. Mark’s Anglican Church
- 1320 Wilton Ave between Hale & Highbury
- Free fun event with board games and snacks!
- Hosted by St. Mark’s and East London Optimists
- More about St. Mark’s here!
Praise and Worship Night
- Every Thursday from 7 – 9 pm
- Beth Emanuel Church, 430 Grey St., London
- Praise evening with fellowship time and refreshments.
- Various Church Worship Teams will lead!
- Coming up Feb. 20: Teen Challenge!!
- Free will offering only. Prayer available.
Family Fun Night with “The Fidgets”
- Saturday, February 22 at 7:00pm
- Woodstock Collegiate Institute 35 Riddell St.
- Join us for a night of clean, family-friendly entertainment for all ages!
- If you like “Who’s Line Is It Anyway?”, you’ll love The Fidgets!
- $15 advance ($20 at door); $50/family (2 adults, 2 kids); $12 for each add’l child
- Presented by Beginnings Family Services: Link and more info here!
Almighty Roast Beef Supper
- Friday, Feb. 28 from 5 to 7pm
- St. Thomas Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas
- Adults $13.00, Children 5 to 12 years $5.00
- Ticket sales begin at 2:30pm the day of the supper.
- Eat In or Take Out Available.
- For info: 519-631-7368 (formerly St. John’s)
Jewish Passover Meal
- Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 10am
- Byron United Church
- 420 Boler Road, London
- Demonstration of Jewish Passover meal; and Holy Communion
- Guest from “Chosen People Ministries” (Jewish Christians)
- Everyone welcome!
Upstanding Comedy Night
Far East Broadcasting Canada Dinner Meeting
- Monday, March 16 at 6pm
- Stoney Creek Baptist Church, 2225 Highbury Ave. N.
- Complimentary FEBC dinner meeting
- Speaker Dr. Victor Akhterov
- Hear about exciting ministry opportunities in Russia and the Ukraine
- Reservations required. Call 519-473-4267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org