SALES POSITION at Sound of Faith Broadcasting
Faith FM London is looking for a motivated and committed sales person who believes in the power of Christian radio for advertisers!
The FaithFM Sales Agent contributes to the station’s success as one of the drivers of revenue through radio advertising sales. The person is responsible to independently and consistently grow and retain new business accounts/clients. The ideal candidate will support the FaithFM mission to inspire, encourage, entertain and uplift, and be intrinsically motivated by knowing that their efforts are making a positive impact on the community.
The main duties of the Sales Agent include:
- Establishing and developing long-term business relationships
- Sourcing, identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Developing, managing, coordinating and presenting campaign strategies and presentations for prospects and clients
- Generating creative win-win solutions for clients that help them achieve their business objectives
- Closing the sale
- Following up to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to help retain their business, and be responsive to changing client needs
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects to develop them into customers
- Delivering accurate call reports and planned revenue numbers to management
- Acting as a liaison between clients, Traffic (order scheduling), Creative and Production departments to ensure smooth communications and execution
The role includes other routine administrative work such as inputting of orders, maintaining client and prospect records and assisting with the resolution of problems about payments and revenue collection.
Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years in media advertising; a proven track record in actively building a client base from the ground up, including prospecting, cold calling, and developing long-term win-win business relationships.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Listening Skills
- Selling to Client Needs
- Prospecting Skills
- Closing Skills
- Relationship Management
- Effective Communication Processes
- Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)-an asset